- Unique well-crafted living environments at the best possible value
- Diligent in design and tenacious in controlling all aspects of the development process
- Achieves superior returns for our financial partners and ourselves
- Focused on a select number of projects
- Commits full energy to the deals that are the best fit
- This laser beam focus has led to successful relationships with all development parties, from equity partners, to debt partners, to land owners and municipalities.
- We are proud of the end results achieved in every project — and our partners are, too.
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Our portfolio ranges from low-rise traditional walk-ups and four-story urban properties to high-rises.
- Developments in upmarket locations like Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Long Beach, and Souther California.
- Solutions that balance high quality with exceptional value.
We are nearing the completion of our current luxury living multifamily development – The Katy – which will be Dallas’s tallest exclusive use apartment tower with 30 stories and 463 units. The building is set to be complete by February of 2018 but will begin first occupancy this September of 2017. The Katy is currently pre-leasing.
THE GENESIS DIFFERENCE
Because Genesis is vertically integrated, we have the ability to self-perform all work associated with development.
- Construction Management
- Pre-Construction Services
- General Contracting
- Complex Land & Project Entitlements
- Job Costing
- Pre-Construction Services,
- General Contracting,
Over the Years
We have earned an outstanding reputation for getting the job done right, on time, within budget, and with exceptional results — and we look forward to many more years of developing successful partnerships.
Capitalizing on Opportunities
- Achieving our clients’ goals
- Maximizing returns on invested capital by treating it as our own
Genesis has been working with Mo’ MAGIC to help transform the lives of youth by exposing them to educational opportunities surrounding emerging technologies. By providing initial seed funding and network connections, we were able to hold our first workshop on June 8, 2017 at Hayes Valley Park in San Francisco. Kids had the opportunity to discuss drone applications for technology and were provided with their very own drones and flying lessons. We hope that in the future these continued efforts will inspire kids to become future leaders and innovators within their communities and around the world. We are working with City leaders to create a new initiative based on this prototype called “Tech Inspires Youth”.
The following quotes were made regarding the first workshop:
“When I got back to the center, the “The kids came back so excited,
Middle Schoolers were beaming with glee motivated and eager to tell
from the drone training. Kids who never everybody how they were able to
get excited were bubbling over.” – Rika fly a drone, and of course they are
Chambers, Mo’ MAGIC already asking us for the next workshop.” – Diane Petrova, Hamilton Families